- Published: Sunday, 13 December 2020 05:32
The NEDO-BPPT Collaboration proudly presents “Indonesia’s Biorefinery Future Outlook and Introduction of Technical Solutions” Webinar Series.
Hosted by NEDO and BPPT, this webinar series are meant to build up networks and generate new collaborations of technology development between Indonesia-Japan.
The series will be held from December 14th - December 17th, 2020 (Starting from 10.00 WIB - 11.30 WIB) with the following list of schedule :
1. Monday, 14 December 2020 : “Government Policy and the Latest Trends in the Field of Biomass”
2. Tuesday, 15 December 2020 : “Introduction of the Latest Biorefinery Solutions : Biogas”
3. Wednesday, 16 December 2020 : “Introduction of the Latest Biorefinery Solutions : Sustainable Plantation”
4. Thursday, 17 December 2020 : “Introduction of the Latest Biorefinery Solutions : High Value Added Tech.”
• Dr. Hammam Riza - Chairman of BPPT
• Ms. Yurugi Yoshiko - Chief Representative, NEDO Asian Representative Office in Bangkok
• Dr. Dadan Kusdiana - Directorate General of New Energy, Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation
• Ir. Joko Winarno, MM, IPU - Head of Indonesian Biomass Energy Society
• Prof. Eniya L Dewi - Deputy Chairman BPPT
• Mr. Jaya Wahono - Clean Power Indonesia
• Mr. Fukuda Tatsuya - Osaka Gas Singapore Pte. Ltd.
• Dr. M. Abdul Kholiq - Indonesian Biogas Association
• Mr. Fukui Kengo - CEO Chitose Bio Evolution Pte. Ltd.
• Dr. Soni Solistia W – BPPT Representative
• Mr. Kakeshita Hiroshi - Sr. Manager KAO Corporation
• Dr. Obie Farobie - IPB University
Come join our webinar (Attendees will be rewarded with certificate)
Register here :